LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING UNDER GDPR AND CCPA.
California residents have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by Poised for the exercise of their rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
INFORMATION POISED COLLECTS
Poised requests different types of Personal Information from You or others, depending on the Poised Services You use. Poised may collect the following categories of information, depending on the Poised Services that You use:
- “Personal Information” is data that can identify You as an individual either by the data itself or in combination with other information, including Your name, phone number, Your company or personal email address, usernames and passwords, IP address of Your work station, Your geolocation data Your submit via the Poised Services and other information that enables us to contact Your.
- Professional and Employment-Related Information: This includes Your company name, Your title, role, team, and other information about Your profession.
- Email Calendar Information: Our Poised Services integrate with Your corporate email calendar (e.g., Gmail or Microsoft Outlook) and collect data regarding Your seating choices and the conference rooms Your book; Poised do not collect or otherwise have access to information contained on Your calendar.
- Voice and Video Recordings. When You use the Poised Services, Poised collects and retains audio and video recordings associated with the meeting with which You enable the Poised Services. Poised does not retain audio and video of any other individual in the recorded meeting.
- Communications: Any other information that You intentionally share, send, or receive using the Poised Services, including Your email, calendar, and any other information You choose to share with us and that You send or receive using the Poised Services.
- Device and Usage Information: Including information about Your computer or device and internet or other electronic network activity information. This includes:
- Device identifiers, such as IP address for bug reporting purposes.
- Space utilization information and information about how You use our Poised Services.
HOW POISED COLLECTS YOUR DATA
Poised collects information and processes data from the following sources:
- When You register online to use our Poised Services and during Your use of our Poised Services when you enable the Poised Services.
- When You voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our Poised Services via email or third party services.
- Via Your browser's cookies when You use or access our website.
- Google and other third-party analytics.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
Poised collects Your data for the following purposes:
- Provide You with Poised Services, including recording and analysis of Your audio and video presence during online video meetings;
- Respond to or fulfill customer service requests;
- Analyze, better tailor, and improve our Poised Services;
- Contact You about our Poised Services, enhance Your engagement with us, and otherwise communicate with Your; and
- Comply with our legal obligations and enforce our legal rights, such as, among other things, to exercise contractual rights, to comply with financial reporting obligations, court orders, warrants, or subpoenas in accordance with applicable law.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Poised discloses Your Personal Information in limited circumstances to Poised’s affiliates, our service providers, in order to provide our Poised Services and to improve your online meeting presence. Where required by applicable law, Poised will only share Your Personal Information for this very limited purpose.
- Research / Survey Solicitations: Your participation is voluntary, and Poised will use the information that Poised collect for research and reporting purposes, and to help us to improve the quality of our Poised Services. Poised use the survey responses to determine the effectiveness of our Poised Services, including the quality of our communications. If Your participate in a survey, Your responses will be used along with other participants’ responses.
- Other Parties When Required by Law: There may be instances when Poised disclose Your Personal Information to other parties:
- to comply with our legal obligations, including with auditors, lawyers, CPAs, financial consultants, or other consultants;
- to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement;
- to detect, limit, and prevent fraud, or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our Poised Services; or
- to protect our rights, company property, and safety of other company employees; and
- where otherwise required by law.
HOW POISED STORES YOUR DATA AND SECURITY
The security of all Personal Information provided to Poised is important to us. Poised uses commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, or damage. Poised regularly conducts security reviews, vulnerability scans, and/or penetration tests to ensure compliance with industry security practices and standards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while Poised strives to protect Your Personal Information, Poised cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that You transmit to Poised, and You do so at Your own risk. As such, Poised asks that You help us be safer together by implementing Your own security controls, such as a strong password, not sharing Your credentials with others, logging out when You are done using our Poised Services, and other security best practices.
Poised will keep Your Personal Information in compliance with its data retention policy or until You request to delete it. Once this time period has expired, Poised will delete all related data, including Your audio and video recordings from online meetings.
Poised does not sell Your Personal Information and, in providing Poised services to You, Poised will not retain, use, or disclose Your personal information to any third parties that would constitute selling of Your Personal Information as the term “sell” or “selling” is defined by applicable law.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Poised would like to make sure You are fully aware of all of Your data protection rights. Depending upon the applicable data protection law, Your may be entitled to the following rights with respect to Your Personal Information:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Poised for copies of Your personal data. Poised may charge You a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Poised correct any information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Poised to complete information You believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Poised erase Your personal data. If You as an individual request Your data be deleted, Poised will anonymize Your name and Personal Information.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Poised restrict the processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Poised's processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Poised transfer the data that Poised have collected to another organization, or directly to Your, under certain conditions.
If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com and Poised will contact them for Your.
Call us at:
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +1 (646) 714-3505
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES
If You are located in the United Kingdom and wish to report a complaint or if You feel that Poised has not addressed Your concern in a satisfactory manner, Your may contact the Information Commissioner's Office at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/ or call 0303 123 1113.
If You are located in the European Economic Area and wish to report a complaint or if You feel that Poised has not addressed Your concern in a satisfactory manner, Your may contact the Inspectorate of the Personal Data Protection Commission at 2 Professor Tsvetan Lazarov, Sofia 1592 Bulgaria; email@example.com; www.cpdp.bg.
If You are located in the state of California and wish to report a complaint or if You feel that Poised has not addressed Your concern in a satisfactory manner, You may contact the California’s Office of the Attorney General.