At Poised, we know you care about your privacy and confidentiality, just like we do. We wrote this to simply explain our policy and the principles underlying it.Principles
1. We do not sell or rent user data to third parties for any reason. The only way we make money is through subscriptions.
2. We do not link any usage of the product to sensitive information such as transcripts or calendar events.
3. We do not send other participant voice data to our servers. What do we not collect?
(This is the data that never leaves your device)
Audio of other participant(s) in a video callWhat do we store?
(This is the data that we do store though you can request permanent deletion of this data any time)
• Audio data of your own voice to provide, personalize, and improve our services.
• Transcript for your own voice during a meeting.
• Computed metrics on the transcription and the audio data. These include but are not limited to Filler words, hedging words, speaking duration, rate of pace, etc.
• Calendar event metadata. These include but are not limited to start/stop event time and participants.
• Analytics around your usage of Poised.
What can you delete permanently?
(This is the data you can ask us to delete at anytime)
• You can delete your account in its entirety by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are our security policies?
• Company security policies for all employees including: no password reuse, all password generated and stored in secure password management, use Google SSO whenever possible, 2FA enforced on all services
• Only engineers with operational needs have access to production services
• All metadata is stored in a database running in AWS with data encrypted at rest on AWS DynamoDB
• All data between the client and server and between backend services is encrypted in transit using HTTPS.
• All engineers are trained in privacy and security issues
For more detailed information, dive in here
. If you have any questions on privacy, email us at email@example.com